Commercial AC Services in Wyoming
Effectively Serving Businesses across Kent County
We understand the need for your business to provide a comfortable indoor environment for your employees and your customers. We can provide systems, solutions, and services that can deliver substantial savings in HVAC utility costs for your business.
We also perform routine maintenance, repairs, and new installations of HVACR and VRF systems custom tailored to your needs and budget requirements. Valley City Mechanical services commercial and industrial furnaces, boilers, air conditioning units, chillers, walk-in freezers, coolers, and make up air systems. Valley City services and installs packaged units and rooftop units, and we repair all brands and makes of commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. You can rely on us for prompt and professional commercial HVAC services in Wyoming. We serve businesses throughout the Grand Rapids area.
Cleaner Air for Your Customers, Employees & You
Just as it is important to provide your employees and customers with a comfortable environment, it is also important to provide them a healthy air supply. The mechanical contractors at Valley City Mechanical can help your commercial HVAC system work to its fullest capacity with regular cleanings and filter changes. Not only does this help remove harmful mold, fungi, and thousands of other allergen contaminants from the air, but a cleaner system runs more efficiently. Our certified technicians are licensed, insured, and fully trained to provide you with a better running HVAC system and a fresh breath of relief.
Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
VRF is an air conditioning system which delivers just the right amount of heating and cooling to every space, using the bare minimum of energy. The VRF systems can simultaneously heat and cool separate spaces in the same building. The VRF systems provide vast energy savings due to being ductless and using a variable speed compressor that only supplies the comfort level needed to each space. VRF systems can provide more building design flexibility, which results in more usable space. VRF air conditioning is the best solution for medium to large applications, including hotels, retail spaces, larger offices, data centers, and mixed-use buildings. VRF systems are extremely efficient, easy to control, and reliable, capable of meeting larger buildings’ full heating and cooling needs.
Commercial & Industrial Plumbing Services
We provide commercial and industrial plumbing service. Valley City Mechanical offers complete and comprehensive plumbing repair services for our commercial customers. Our plumbers are highly trained and have extensive field experience which helps them diagnose and repair your plumbing issues quickly. Our local plumbers have worked on many different commercial plumbing projects, and they understand the complex nature of these types of services. Whether we're dealing with a large commercial project, or simply doing routine plumbing maintenance, we strive to exceed our customers' expectations in everything we do.
Commercial Electric Services
With over a century of combined experience, there is no job too big, too small, or too complex for Valley City Mechanical. Our electricians will keep your lights on and your business up and running. We offer a variety of electrical services for commercial properties including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations.
We can help your business with:
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- All-in-one solution packaged systems
- Exhaust air systems
- Make-up air systems
- 24-hour repair service
- Temperature/humidity control
- Indoor air quality
- Industrial ventilation
- HVAC sales, repair, installation
- Rooftop units
- Computer room cooling
- Data center cooling
- Hospitals and laboratories
- Store and restaurant equipment
- Pool/spa dehumidification systems
- Duct systems and modifications
- Turnkey solutions for new systems, redesign, and retrofit
- Comfort, ventilation, process HVAC , plumbing, and piping systems
- Energy efficient HVAC management and solutions
- Steam and hydronic systems
- Custom air handling and VAV systems
Building Automation Services
- Video inspection and line locating
- Steam and hot water boiler systems
- Planned maintenance programs
- Snow melt systems
- Radiant floor heating systems
- PTAC systems
- Water fountains
- Plumbing inspections
- Leak detection and repair of gas, air, water, sewer
- Piping systems
- Water softeners, RO water systems, and filter systems
- Commercial kitchen fixtures and booster heater service
- Service and installation of tankless and tank water heaters (all brands)
- Pump and lift station service, repair, and installation
- Drain cleaning service
Commercial/Industrial Plumbing Services
- Energy management systems
- WEB-based building automation systems
- Monitoring systems
- Energy monitoring — gas, electric, domestic water
- Building access controls
- Lighting control
- Planned maintenance programs
- Niagra AX, pneumatic controls
- LonWorks/BacNet open architecture systems, system integration
- Prep tables
- Chillers, including centrifugal chillers, screw chillers, rack chillers, reciprocating chillers, and water chillers
- Refrigerated air dryers
- Chilled water
- Refrigerated air dryers
- Refrigeration service and installation
- Reach-in refrigerator
- Walk-in refrigerator
- Reach-in freezers
- Walk-in freezers
- Ice machines
- Bar coolers
Call (616) 229-2624 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for our commercial AC services in Wyoming.
Same day service!- Angela W.
The best guys in the business!!- Matt B.
Quick same day service for our plumbing issue.- Liz L.
The air conditioner works great!- Sandi W.
They have been great.- Julie B.