Why Choose Valley City Mechanical?
Expert Plumbing, Heating, Energy & AC Services in Wyoming
Our experience goes back to the 1960s in Michigan farming communities, working on furnaces and boilers, then across Michigan serving large supermarkets and industrial facilities on energy saving projects during the oil embargo days of the 70s.
Our experience also includes building automation, energy and building management projects, plus food industry producing chocolate bars, energy snacks, and cereal based food products. Our 24-hour service shows we are available anytime, any day, and all year for your convenience if you ever have a problem with any brand of equipment.
Another area of expertise is drain and sewer cleaning, as well as plumbing service. No problem is too dirty for us to handle. Today, our experience covers aquatic centers and pool systems with heat reclaim systems, high-efficiency boilers and water heaters, heat pump systems, rooftop units, furnaces, walk-in coolers and freezers, ice machines, churches, hotels, schools, residential homes, apartment, and condo facilities.
Our prescriptive maintenance partner services are not only thorough, but they are also personalized and cost effective. Everything you need for peace of mind from a company you can trust.
We provide WEB-based control, alarm, and building management systems in facilities controlling energy and indoor environments, alarming, and texting alarms.
When we propose solutions or service repairs, we guarantee them 100 percent or your money back. Our collective experience is over a century. We provide online digital billing for your convenience.
We handle the high-quality, award-winning Lennox and American Standard product lines which are over 100-year-old companies and “Made in America,” setting the standard for all the others.
We are a family owned company with ages ranging from 30 to 70, which gives evidence of our broad range of experience and the services we offer throughout Grand Rapids. We receive daily compliments for our honesty and integrity.
HVAC Service & Maintenance Partner Programs
- Your HVAC systems operating at peak efficiency will reduce your chances of emergency service calls, and it will reduce energy consumption year around.
- We provide emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for HVAC, boilers, refrigeration, hot water heaters, freezers, coolers, and sewer and drain systems.
Financial Benefits & Discounts of Our Partner Program
- We give you 10% percent off parts and $3.00 off our normal labor rate.
- Your emergency call goes to the top of the list.
- We retain records of service to help you budget future replacements and upgrades.
Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- We service clogged, leaking, or broken drains and sewers, slow drains, and wet basements.
- We provide drain and sewer repairs, as well as drain locating services and excavating when needed.
- We provide annual sewer and drain maintenance inspections. Be proactive so you can be worry free.
Indoor Comfort & Healthy Environments
- We provide many air filtration options and ventilation management, UV lights, and HEPA filtration for healthy homes and businesses. This helps reduce allergies and lung conditions. Custom designed for your facility and your needs.
Energy Studies, Rebates & Tax Incentives
- High-efficiency boilers, furnaces, water heaters, and air conditioning systems.
- New 98 percent efficient variable speed furnaces and condensers as high as 25 SEER.
- WEB-based energy management systems and thermostats.
- Tankless, high-efficiency water heaters and 98 percent efficient boilers. The future is here.
- Energy recovery systems for commercial and residential facilities.
To schedule an appointment for our heating, energy, AC, and plumbing services in Wyoming, call (616) 229-2624 or contact us online. We serve customers throughout Kent County.
Same day service!- Angela W.
The best guys in the business!!- Matt B.
Quick same day service for our plumbing issue.- Liz L.
The air conditioner works great!- Sandi W.
They have been great.- Julie B.